‘Perfection isn’t all about a blemish free existence. It’s about seeing that everything that happens to you is perfect because it perfectly matches what your soul is longing to learn.’
A course for caregivers to come home to their soul selves
Join Soul Integration specialist Robyn Sheldon for a 3 day workshop to tap into your own soul knowing. From this place of inner stillness you may create sacred space for your clients to follow their own inner wisdom.
The heart-opening course offers an immersion into the silence, receptivity and space-holding that allows for the unfolding of our deepest soul longings.
This course includes:
- 3 days of in depth personal exploration guided by Robyn Sheldon
- Delicious, nourishing, lacto-ovo vegetarian lunch each day
- A course manual
- A copy of Robyn’s memoir, The Liminal Lands, one woman’s journey in search of soul
Cost of the course: R2900
• honour an incoming soul’s journey through the womb, birth and infancy.
• support emerging parents to find their way through the dark mystery of giving birth.
• provide a space of deep listening to those transitioning through liminal spaces as they grow from one way of being into a new one in their lives.
• offer a compassionate, unwavering, sure space for those who are dying.
As soulas, we feel into our own soul knowing in our hearts, in our guts, in the mystery and within the rhythm of the earth. We allow the wisdom of our clients, from babies all the way through to those who are dying to guide us. When we listen well and respect that the natural unfolding of life, including birth and death, mirrors the internal process of those involved, we can assist clients to negotiate their life journeys with a little more ease and grace.
The three day soula training allows us to:
• Drop into the authentic, delicate and vulnerable space of grace-filled unknowing
o Where we hold even the most difficult experiences with tenderness and care
o Listening deeply with the intuitive wisdom of our gut and heart, we tap into a profound internal guidance system
• Explore and develop self awareness
• Nurture compassion for self and others
• Create a spaciousness that can hold even the most difficult experiences with tenderness and care
• Skilfully respond to each moment
• Be lighthearted and rest comfortably in the messy chaos of your life
In the same way that the value of a meditation retreat lies in the holding space that makes it safe and slow and spacious enough for us to explore our interior world, our emotions and our resistance to being present, the soula course investigates topics such as those outlined below, but the real work happens with the participants willingness to go deep into themselves. In other words the purpose of the workshop is not for intellectual learning, but for our rational minds to surrender their dominion over our felt sense, allowing our intuitive knowing and wisdom to flourish. When we can do this in ourselves, we create the safest environment for our clients to let go into their own inner wisdom.
Possible topics for exploration as we find our way through the dark unknowing of our interior worlds :
• Meditation and finding stillness within
• Silence as a medium for entering sacred space
• Masculine and feminine: Bringing the sacred back into institutions. Finding a balance of power that embraces it all
• The Sophia archetype of feminine wisdom is shy – like oxytocin
• True power is humble
• Birth dance - a dance to reawaken our love of life
• Just this much
• External reality mirroring what we long to learn on a soul level
• Receiving guidance through tapping into the frequency of the soul self
• Connection to and guidance from Mother Nature
• 2nd brain – enteric system wisdom – building Hara strength
• Listening deeply to our hurt, resistant selves
• Ceremony and honouring of sacred song - Singing from the soul
• Sexuality - honouring the wounds within institutional systems
• Taking care of our bodies: Spinning, exercise and the energy of the foods we consume.
If there is a particular topic that you feel very drawn to investigate please let me know and I will ensure that we give it attention
“What drew me is you, and knowing that you would remind me of Who I Am, because that’s been my experience of you before.
…we talked a lot about the Divine Feminine and how to hold this kind of space you speak of, and I kind of marvelled at how you facilitated the course, completely embodying that, so it was like were learning about that and you were actually demonstrating it in the way you ran the group.
… You allow; it’s like this water … you steward the process so consciously and in alignment, and we can absorb the process. That’s a rare thing. I don’t think I’ve met many people who have that, so thank you very much indeed.”
“I attended the 3 day Soula Training with Robyn Sheldon with no idea what to expect. Having attended courses with Robyn before I knew only that it would be a sacred space where active participation and deep listening would be respected. Over the course of 3 days I was led on an exploration of my own beliefs about soul and how I integrate soul awareness in my work. My mind was opened to many aspects of soul work that I had not previously considered or not placed enough emphasis on. My heart was opened to the deep connections created when women sit in circle - something that I have missed in the last few years. It was an emotional rollercoaster because I was given the space and the tools to see my own true essence. It is a course unlike any other I have attended (and I have attended many!) and what you get out of it will be what you need because that is Robyn's gift. It could not have come at a better time. If you are called to attend this workshop, I encourage you to listen.”
“I’m blown away by your openness. You’ve taken us to deep places so simply.”
“There are very few people I trust to hold space for me. You are one of them. My spiritual midwife.”