Soula Course online
I’m always amazed at how interactive and enjoyable online processes become when the course structure is adjusted to suit online work.
We have a Zoom check in and meditation on the Friday evening for everybody to arrive settle into the weekend, then 2 ½ hour processes on Zoom on Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon. Online course content is available for reading and watching before-hand and there are meditations and mindfulness exercises to complete in between the Zoom meetings.
This content will be available to you after the course whenever you want to check back in with it.
I would like to encourage each participant to bring a buddy along for half price. This would be someone who could share the physical space with you so that you would have the opportunity to complete the exercises and process work both during the zoom calls and in-between in real space. If you don’t have a buddy to bring along we will still make it work with breakout rooms etc.
Soul doula work is about tuning into our own inner knowing and holding that space for our clients, whether they are birthing, dying, or moving through some kind of transitional stage of their lives in between.
- As soulas, we feel into our own soul knowing in our hearts, in our guts, in the mystery and within the rhythm of the earth.
- We allow the wisdom of our clients, from babies all the way through to those who are dying to guide us.
The heart-opening course offers an immersion into the silence, receptivity and space-holding that allows for soul exploration.
To be a soul doula is to:
- honour an incoming soul’s journey through the womb, birth and infancy.
- support emerging parents to find their way through the dark mystery of giving birth.
- provide a space of deep listening to those transitioning through liminal spaces as they grow from one way of being into a new one in their lives.
- offer a compassionate, unwavering, sure space for those who are dying.
- As soulas, we feel into our own soul knowing in our hearts, in our guts, in the mystery and within the rhythm of the earth. We allow the wisdom of our clients, from babies all the way through to those who are dying to guide us. When we listen well and respect that the natural unfolding of life, including birth and death, mirrors the internal process of those involved, we can assist clients to negotiate their life journeys with a little more ease and grace.
- The three day soula training allows us to:
• Drop into the authentic, delicate and vulnerable space of grace-filled unknowing
- Where we hold even the most difficult experiences with tenderness and care
- Listening deeply with the intuitive wisdom of our gut and heart, we tap into a profound internal guidance system
- Explore and develop self awareness
- Nurture compassion for self and others
- Create a spaciousness that can hold even the most difficult experiences with tenderness and care
- Skillfully respond to each moment
- Be lighthearted and rest comfortably in the messy chaos of your life
The course includes:
- 2 ½ days of in depth personal exploration guided by Robyn Sheldon
- Online course content available forever and to revisit later in your own time
- An e-book copy of Robyn’s memoir, The Liminal Lands, one woman’s journey in search of soul
The cost for the weekend is $150 or R2200 or BWP1800 per person.
Plus we have a special offer to ‘Bring a buddy’ for half price:
If you would like to find out more about payment plans or early bird specials (full payment a month before the course starts) please do get in touch